At House & Land SA we take our Property management seriously and our al inclusive fee includes all other incidental fees that other agents normally charge extra for.
Combining a background in both Building and Real Estate qualifies us as the right choice when selecting a company to entrust with your Investment Property. When you need advice on your property be it maintenance, repairs or modifications, we have the building experts on staff; no need to search out tradesmen or builders!
Our Property Management Team provide a high level of service to both our landlords and tenants and will take care of your valuable investment by selecting the best possible screened tenants. We offer Landlord Insurance from a number of insurers which will cover loss of rent as well as accidental and deliberate damage to your property (call into our office for a brochure which outlines your benefits).
Our Management Team can guide you on how to present your property to achieve the best possible return and together with our building and maintenance department can suggest and implement possible changes, additions or modifications to your property in order to maximise rental return.
HOW DO WE GET THE BEST TENANTS FOR YOU?
• Effective marketing, including both external and internal photos
• Contact employers to verify employment
• Collect information on next of kin
• Contact current or former Property Managers
• Conduct a 100-point Identification Check
• Check on all personal references
• Liaise with you regarding the final selected tenant
• Prior to marketing your property, we inspect your property and give you a report on any items that need attention.
• Before the tenants move into your home, we explain to the tenant what we expect from them and their obligations while renting your property. We believe that this is extremely important as it sets conditions to their tenancy and we have found that it makes our tenants more accountable.